Can't detect Facing Target Errors

I'm not sure if this is exp related, but might be a problem with this private server. I frequently get stuck facing the wrong way, adn the bot can't tell. If you're looking at the game screen, it looks right, but just get spammed the "You are facing the wrong way!" error. I've noticed it playing manually sometimes, too, on this server. 

Is there a way I tell the bot to react to that error message? All it takes is to walk backwards a few yards to fix it, or forward a few yards to get the bot to turn around the right way.

Just died 3 times in a row (no kills in between deaths) beacsue of this issue.

Talked to a couple people on other vnailla private servers, and it doesn't seem to be specific to this server. (Not other bot users, just playersr that noticed sometimes you get 'You are facing the wrong way!' error when it doesn;t look like it on screen).

Can you bot not detect these errors at all?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, ever fight class I've used (for melee) has the same problem.

Yes, movement keys are default.

I did not have "Use Lua to move" selected, but can try that.

Like I said, I think this is a problem with this particular server. There is a problem properly communicated with the local client, I think. Other players (not bot users) have noticed the same thing here. As far you can tell by watching the screen, you're facing the enemy properly, but the server thinks otherwise. The bot does often recognze when I'm not facing the right way and turns to face the enmy 90%+ of the time. But if I'm grinding for an extended period, this will happen occasionally, so it requires additional babysitting.

Yes, manually moving backwards usually solves it. Because the bot is trying to adjust to where it thinks I need to be based on the local client,which is in conflict with the mob's location by the server, sometimes I have to jump around enough to make the mob actually move in order to sync up.

Try this WRobot plugin Main.cs

using System.Collections.Generic;
using robotManager.Helpful;
using wManager.Wow.Helpers;

public class Main : wManager.Plugin.IPlugin
{
    public void Initialize()
    {
        EventsLuaWithArgs.OnEventsLuaStringWithArgs += OnEventsLuaWithArgsOnOnEventsLuaStringWithArgs;
    }

private void OnEventsLuaWithArgsOnOnEventsLuaStringWithArgs(string id, List<string> args)
    {
        try
        {
            if (Conditions.InGameAndConnectedAndAliveAndProductStartedNotInPause &&
                id == "UI_ERROR_MESSAGE" &&
                args.Count > 0 &&
                args[0] == "You are facing the wrong way!")
            {
                Logging.WriteDebug("Bugged facing, try to resolve it");
                Move.Forward();
                Move.Backward();
            }
        }
        catch
        {
        }
    }

public void Dispose()
    {
        EventsLuaWithArgs.OnEventsLuaStringWithArgs -= OnEventsLuaWithArgsOnOnEventsLuaStringWithArgs;
    }

public void Settings()
    {
    }
}

(if you don't use English game client, you need to change text line 19).