Turtle WoW Classic WoW Botting | How do you do it?

shagwells

• 2 weeks later...
  1. they banned u because somehow they want to, all private servers are using software to collect data from your characters, such software like 'sniffer'', wrobot is an robot not an samrt ai ,with rotations, all day long botting, all the golds you transfered and all the other in game item will be flaged , if they these servers are banning you for some reasons, it's only because they dont care , if they do care, well, it does not matter how long your character hasnt been botting for , they will ban your old bots as well.

• 8 months later...
1 minute ago, Shae said:

I change My mac Manually NO spoofer. Also Make sure you delete Vanilla wow client then reinstall new turtle folder

they just trigger something and all my bots chill in gm room XD
Ye I always make new client, dont reinstall just copy new one ^^

We just got to keep fighting bro we got this. I only bot 1 Client at a time with turtle wow. So far I got 5 60s on alliance. And I hack in the dungeons as well. allot of it is people reporting to because they are fags. Beginner zones are the hardest part to get passed normally my chances at getting 60 if my bot gets to level 40 are about a 95% chance. Lately though I've been getting banned on the hunter so much. We got to keep fighting  like the video said bro.

Stay strong and don't give up no matter what. Think about what would Naruto do

10 minutes ago, Shae said:

We just got to keep fighting bro we got this. I only bot 1 Client at a time with turtle wow. So far I got 5 60s on alliance. And I hack in the dungeons as well. allot of it is people reporting to because they are fags. Beginner zones are the hardest part to get passed normally my chances at getting 60 if my bot gets to level 40 are about a 95% chance. Lately though I've been getting banned on the hunter so much. We got to keep fighting  like the video said bro.

Stay strong and don't give up no matter what. Think about what would Naruto do

Sure I wont give up 😄

Hi all,

after a big break I wanted to start botting with WRobot again on Turtle Wow.

So far I use the bot only to support my main char for heal and stuff. In the past I got never any ban, since I can see what the bots are doing and mostly I'm active in instances.

However a few days ago I was walking around with my bot following me and suddenly both (Main and bot) got put to sleep (was defiantly a GM).

Can the GMs identify a bot by its actions if its only used in a team? Or does the GMs mainly rely on other players report?

I highly doubt they added detection to the 1.12.1 client. They may call it another patch and change the patch number, but they can't modify the client THAT heavily.

You likely got reported or they monitor multiboxing for potential bots and if something looks fishy, they investigate manually.

13 hours ago, Andromat said:

Hi all,

after a big break I wanted to start botting with WRobot again on Turtle Wow.

So far I use the bot only to support my main char for heal and stuff. In the past I got never any ban, since I can see what the bots are doing and mostly I'm active in instances.

However a few days ago I was walking around with my bot following me and suddenly both (Main and bot) got put to sleep (was defiantly a GM).

Can the GMs identify a bot by its actions if its only used in a team? Or does the GMs mainly rely on other players report?

try to download new client, delete the old one where you get banned

Since they control the client, they can easily save data in your client before banning you that sends them this info again when you make a new account.

When you get banned, change your IP, make a new account in incognito mode, delete WDB AND WTF folder before you start the game again.
If you wanna be even more safe, download client from scratch.

8 hours ago, Matenia said:

Since they control the client, they can easily save data in your client before banning you that sends them this info again when you make a new account.

When you get banned, change your IP, make a new account in incognito mode, delete WDB AND WTF folder before you start the game again.
If you wanna be even more safe, download client from scratch.

You can copy unused client, that's easy way

But they anyway able to detect my bots sometimes, I doubt its from player reports.

Edited by botok