"Version mismatch" when attempting to connect with Felsong's 64 bit launcher

"Version mismatch" no matter what version i use 7.0.3-7.3.5. i have tried them all. how do i get it to work with Felsong's 64 bit launcher? in their discord they keep saying there is no realmlist, so i can't edit the .WTF and use a 32 bit launcher.

Hello,

Check the 'Logs' folder to see if there are any errors in the logs.

Try downloading the game client from another site and replacing the Wow.exe file from your current installation with the new one.

nothing in the log folder. and the problem is i can't connect to their server without using their launcher, which is 64 bit. so another wow.exe will not work, as they say they "dont have a realmlist" 

16 hours ago, Shae said:

Is there a fix for this or we just cant bot on this server?

i don't believe so, unless there is a way for Wrobot to connect to a 64 bit wow.exe. normally you would be able to just use the 32 bit Wow.exe and edit the config, set the "SET world "_____" to their realmlist. but i have searched their discord and there is no realmlist. they have somehow hidden the actual server IP that it connects to, so it's impossible to connect to the server without their 64 bit launcher. i have tried to set portal to "logon.felsong.gg" or "felsong.gg" but that doesn't work