Date:          21.09.2023 13:44:29
Event ID:      41
Task Category: (63)
Level:         Critical
Keywords:      (70368744177664),(2)
User:          SYSTEM
Computer:      WIN-
Description:
The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.
Event Xml:
<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
  <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" />
    <EventID>41</EventID>
    <Version>8</Version>
    <Level>1</Level>
    <Task>63</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2023-09-21T11:44:29.9807692Z" />
    <EventRecordID>49512</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>WIN-HENR7B82HHG</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
  </System>
  <EventData>
    <Data Name="BugcheckCode">239</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0xffffb50c50bec0c0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>
    <Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>
    <Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data>
    <Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>
    <Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">0</Data>
    <Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">false</Data>
    <Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>
    <Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceIdV2">0</Data>
    <Data Name="LongPowerButtonPressDetected">false</Data>
  </EventData>

</Event>

What could it be? this only happens with wrobot

There should be absolutely no way that software itself causes a BSOD unless your OS is already corrupt. 

The only other realistic thing that's happening here is that your hardware is faulty. Broken RAM, IMC can't handle your RAM clocks, CPU overclock/undervolt not stable, etc.

all my parts are pretty much under 2 years old, zero issues, pc running 12+ hours a day playing all kind of games/apps. with wrobot its 80% chance it will immediatly bsod 20% chance it will run if i do some esoteric shit like turning off AV and killing some background processes

Yes, some things can actually stress your system and your daily tasks likely don't. Repair Windows first.

Run OCCT, do some SSE and AVX2 memory tests for 2-3 hours each.

Test the CPU separately.

It doesn't matter if your parts are new. If you're running on auto voltages and using RAM in a range where your CPU's IMC needs manual configuration to run stable, it'll crash under some loads eventually.

I highly recommend not using the cracked version btw. Try the official TRIAL and if that runs stable, you know what to do.

not to disagree with you but i dont see how running the bot would be putting more stress on the system than playing bg3/starfield/cyberpunk or rimworld that uses 12gb ram with all of its bloat

edit: i downloaded the occt and going to run the tests now

Generally, games don't put very specific stress on your system. Just loading all of your RAM or a few threads of your CPU doesn't mean you're unloading the full might it's IPC is capable of.

WRobot reads and writes to existing processes memory. It does so by very frequently. If you have an issue with your RAM config or even just one faulty stick, as soon as you hit those faulty cells too fast, you read data that was never written but you assume it was. It leads to data corruption down the line.

This can break your whole OS, without you even knowing it's broken. I've overclocked RAM so often, I've even broken BIOS's before and had to reflash with a hardware programmer. That's why my first suggestion was repairing windows.

again, not to disagree with you, but when the bsod happens its within 2 seconds of opening the wrobot, before i even get to run the game itself.  i dont think a lot memory processing could happen at that point

It shouldn't, hence the corrupt OS thing I keep repeating. And the part where I said you don't have a license, so make sure to use the official TRIAL with all the correct dependencies and not the old cracked version 1.7.2