Randomly stop moving in bg

skana

Hello, i used this software many years and never had problem in bg on several servers 

I just come back playing on tbc 2.4.3 and i dont understand why my char stop moving sometimes in bg and stay afk so i take deserter 

3 times this happening today 

When i check the software on elapsed time : i can see when this happen the timer stopping 

1 nov. 2023 15H08.log.html

I checked the fightclass and told him to please try with another. It's up to date for sure (I fixed the exceptions, but they shouldn't have caused this).

I think the battlegrounder may not find a player to follow or lack an objective and you can go afk (no combat, you get the debuff, etc). 

• 2 weeks later...

I just downloaded another game client and the problem is still there. Bot gets stuck after a while elapsed time gets stuck. I should point out that I have just finished leveling 3 characters up to level 70 in grind and the bot does not stop once. But with the battlegrounder yes. Solutions ? A reliable wow tbc client to download?

Have you tried another fightclass yet? Literally any other?
If you can run the RoguePvP fightclass in a quester profile for 30-60minutes while grinding mobs, it's definitely not the issue. Nobody else has report this to me.