Grinder and resetting instance

deadwell1

I have a grinder profile the runs around and instance and kills everything, then runs back to the entrance and leaves the instance, I tried to get the bot to run about 10 feet away, then go back into the instance, but the bot seems to just run away somewhere really far. The instance I'm running is Ragefire Chasm. Inside the instance, everything is good. When I leave the instance the bot seems to never come back. I have successfully reset the instance while outside, but the bot just runs away. With path finding on it runs on the path (I assume to some coordinate far away) and without path finding it just runs straight into a wall forever. Sometimes the bot will go back into the instance, but it never works more then once. Somehow changing continents makes the bot lose it's location. Do you know a way to have the bot leave the instance and return?

Hello,

I think the bot is trying to reach a position that is in the instance while it is outside the instance, check if your profile path doesn't have any extra positions.

You can try to run this c# code when you reset your instance

wManager.Wow.Helpers.MovementManager.StopMove();

Or try to restart product

new System.Threading.Thread(() => robotManager.Products.Products.ProductRestart()).Start();

So here is a super basic version of my grinder. The bot starts in the instances, runs around, then at the end it leaves the instance. Red arrow #1 is where the bot spawns outside the instance, and red arrow #2 is it going straight back into the instance. I tested stopping the bot and restarting it while it is outside, and it seems to work perfect, but I was manually restarting it. Where can I put a C# code to restart the bot after it leaves the instance? I'm hoping there is a code I can put between the red arrows. Also I have a plugin that resets instances every time I leave one.

image.thumb.png.f4b1bc2177efca4a4811648e030d5777.png

This is a grinder. You need a quester, especially if you want C# code.

Grinders will not work. There's development and tutorial sections on the forums. There are even some example profiles for a lot of stuff, either in those sections or in the download sections for the 1.12, 2.4.3 and 3.3.5a

Did you reset the instance with a plugin? If yes, try adding the code into the plugin. But as Matenia says, it will be complicated to have a stable profile with the grinder/gatherer product.