Bot won't cast Grace of Ait Totem

Title.

I thought it had to do with something wonky on conditions, so I stripped all of the conditions and set it to top priority. It just won't drop this totem. Strength of Earth works fine, Windfury Totem works fine. 

It doesn't show up on the log, it's not even trying to cast it.

Assuming you spelled it correctly (unlike in the title) it would help to understand your version/client/etc.

The bot by default does some regular CanCast type checks and one of them may be buggy for totems. A relog can sometimes help. Having the actual totem in your bags is required for many expansions, meaning you need to do the quest.

That being said, you can also way use Lua and do CastSpellByName('Grace of Air Totem')

Edited by Matenia

• 4 weeks later...

lol Yeah, I did spell it correctly in my FightClass. Unfortunately, I lost this character to ban because I left it running in too populated an area without checking in for too long. So, I can't do anymore testing without lvling another shaman.

I had a similar problem with few other spells while playing other classes, though, and found using the spell ID worked better. 

I'm playing on a 3.3.5 client.