No profiles work for me on grinder?

Installed plugins, tried a few barrens profile, player didn't move.

Do I need premium or am I missing something here ? I'm happy to support a project like this but does the free profiles even work I wanted to see it in action

@Droidz Thanks for your reply,

I have another log. I figured out the pathing directory was incorrect from your post, but now on a fresh lv.1 It's pathing completely incorrect through Westfall on a 1-45 guide

I really would support WRobot but these profiles seem very confusing is there any more guidance elsewhere?

here's the log

8 Apr 2024 09H07.log.html

@Droidz same again fresh horde lvl 1 new profile using the 1-60 it paths completely out of the way of the starting zone

Edit : Should mention it's turtle but the pathing shouldn't matter the map is the same in these human/undead zones and it just skips straight running to Brill or Goldshire

Modified clients will modify internal map info in ways that can easily confuse WRobot but not the user itself because everything is visually adjusted.

Also, I highly recommend you use Quester, not Grinder profiles. Some grinders just make you walk a pre-determined path and to get there in the first place, it'll try a straight line.

Also, you don't own a WRobot license, I doubt you'll be getting much more support.