How to ignore PvP completely in Grinder

Phyriel

Hello,
No option to completely ignore Pvp combat, and it would strange if you character stop all tasks and don't move when you are attacked.
You can try to activate option "Pause bot if nearby player" in advanced settings tab security.

Yea I agree it would be strange to stop all tasks and don't move when attacked, thats why I don't use "Pause bot if nearby player" but I see nothing suspicious in ignoring some1 that attacks you and keep farming. I'm asking because I met a guy from opposing faction that is attacking my char and since its a well geared healer he just heal himself while bot try to kill him and he just lure my char far into deep water where fatigue kills me while he keep healing himself. 

Lol...bot user luring... I like that idea ;-) You have luck, that he didn't report you. No real user runs into deep water to die.."Pause bot ifnearby player" would be better.

But maybe you can kill yourselve before, with Rashas Sacrificial Dagger

something like (its an idea, not a programming sample)

If UserIsPVP and Target=AnotherUser and myOwnHealth<70% then use Rashas Sacrificial Dagger

Only effective on <91 lvl tho. Im 100. And yea I was lucky cause I was at the PC when this happened, I was already swiming and getting fatigue drained when I saw this so I paused bot immediately and went back to surface, he kept bugging me for few minutes but after I shown that im "human" with /wave /lol emotes he gave up. But he started doing that again later, at some point I just followed him into the water and once we started getting fatigue I just kept silencing him so he couldnt heal it off and he died with me:P Is there a way to blacklist a specific player? So that bot ignore pvp with that player only?

You didnt have a choise on a PvP server. And its not a good idea for drinding/farming if you are being attacked to do nothing..you will die, run back to your dead body...living 15 sek....and will be killed again, and again and again....

You didnt have a choise on a PvP server. And its not a good idea for drinding/farming if you are being attacked to do nothing..you will die, run back to your dead body...living 15 sek....and will be killed again, and again and again....

u are wrong mate, for example if u want to use it in some instances where is just 5-10 sec for somebody to attack u (when u do instance restart) , if there is no pvp ON, that guys simply cant kill you ;-)

I dont really think that this is the most urgent issue to adress but still worth of some improvement.

I also would appreciate to have a more sophisticated option to deal with open world pvp. Although in most cases, i dont believe that just ignoring an attacker is an appropriate option. Just standing there and getting killed is also not the best option.

Being able to chose from some options like 

- fight back,

- ignore and carry on with whatever i do,

- do nothing and take the beating or

- flee run from it (my favorite)

would be what i would appreciate.

I saw two posts from You and in both posts you're judging matters people bring as "not urgent". Dude I bring this up not because I'm spending my nights wondering how to flood forum with useless topics but because something actually happened to me that made this subject an issue for me. If you don't consider situation I described few posts above as pretty much dangerous then I don't know what would be considered urgent by you. Anyway, for me ignoring PvP completely is indeed... pretty far fetched solution but adding specific players to ignore list would be handy because there are not many guys that would take effort to lure bot users into the ocean and the one that do that is a healer so I can afford ignoring him and just keep farming mobs (as DK I can heal up any dmg that healer monk is doing).

• 3 weeks later...

How can i attack a specific player in open pvp over and over again? Is that possible...i want to kill one of my chars over and over again for an achievement.

Well.. I guess you can put your char to attack when see hostile player and in the other hand the other you put the same to ress. bot vs bot or you'll take the position of the target and been killed and ress by yourself.