[FISHING REQUEST] Nat Pagle Anglers?

guessgr

Is it possible to fish 5x Fire Ammonite Anglers then return to hand in 5x times to Nat Pagle and start over again?

Thank you for any helpful comment.

I would assume you could setup something like this in Quester, but I do not know how to do it :-/ 

I just setup the fishing bot for about 2hrs and turned in any that I had manually, then started fishing again.

I have no clue how to setup such a thing :(

Thats the reason of asking for some help. Outside of garisson is a lovely place to fish Fire Ammonite Anglers. Anyway if someone knows how to setup this route would be great if he could post it :)

Hi,

quest name: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=36800/fire-ammonite-lunker

NPC: Nat Pagle

Item: Fire Ammonite Angler

Spot for fishing: 50.60 frostfire ridge or anywhere around there :)

You can have only max 5 x Fire Ammonite Angler then i have to return them to Nat Pagle (5 x return times) then go back to spot and continue fishing :)

If its possible i will be very appreciate it :D

Nat Pagle is npc 85984 .

Needed are 5 x  Fire Ammonite Lunker (id 116819) . The limit is 5. so you cant fishing more then these 5. Afer this you must go back to Nat.

the quest Fire Ammonite Lunker  (id 36800) is repeatable.  (Blue Questionmark).  Garrison need to be level 3

For Horde the Fire Ammonite is the nearest spot. (12,43 : 59,71) . The spot is inside  the Garrison map (we can read /2 channel) but we already see other people (and they us). so its a border region.

Alliance best should be Blind Lake Lunker (id 36804)

i think the nearest spot is what i said 50,60 in frostfire ridge

The cords you have given are way to far at least in my map :S

I may be wrong but thats what i see

Hey Droids, and the forum again haha. If you want I can do requests and stuff, but I'll need to talk directly to you

about doing it and what we can make work. I have lost the time due to funds to continue putting alot of time into profile creation.

But with that being said i would love to contribute to the community again. Just pm me when you have a chance big guy.