Another ban wave

da8ball

Hello,

Yes I seen it yesterday.

WRobot is not affected by this banwave. I worked hard in WRobot 1.5.0 to hide WRobot in memory (WRobot is probably the only bot to use this method). It is not possible to make undetectable bot, but with small community (bliz seem targeting big community), if you use your own profiles (path of popular profiles of hb or rebot  are probably know by bliz), if you do not disturb other players (don't use bot 24/24, don't grind in quest zone...), you minimize ban risk.

Hello,

Yes I seen it yesterday.

WRobot is not affected by this banwave. I worked hard in WRobot 1.5.0 to hide WRobot in memory (WRobot is probably the only bot to use this method). It is not possible to make undetectable bot, but with small community (bliz seem targeting big community), if you use your own profiles (path of popular profiles of hb or rebot  are probably know by bliz), if you do not disturb other players (don't use bot 24/24, don't grind in quest zone...), you minimize ban risk.

Small bot with custom profiles. Definitely the way to go. That's why I'm glad I found this place.

I got banned couple days ago. I had two accounts BOT that was farming ores and main that was selling it and guess what yest they banned main account simply because i was creating to many auctions and selling to much stuff / earning to much gold. Bot account remains intact, so simply be care full on AH and do NOT sell items that your main character simply can't obtain by using prof. Im not bothered though lol bought new WoW + WoD + Boost 90 lvl and am back on track being simply more care full :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah i found Rebot about a month ago. and used it for my garrison on my main account of 6 years, like a dummy. and got smacked with the ban hammer.

so im starting fresh but scared shitless after losing that one. ya know? likei  would probably just use it for fishing and thats about it.

Nah never botted afk, i used it to do my garrison chores, spoke with a gm about it and they said it was  software detection so perma banned

• 2 weeks later...