64 bit win 10

Belladonna

Let me explain - I have a $4000 kick ass computer with 16 gig 3200 ram  - When botting I occasionally jump in to pop CD's etc - I keep wow in windowed mode and on my 27 inch ROG Swift monitor I can see both wow and the Wrobot window - if I want to join in the action I can quickly just stop WRobot and take over - BUT - in 32 bit mode wow isn't as responsive as 64 bit mode - its kinda hard to explain but I can feel it - there's also a bit of rubber banding in 32 bit mode -

Why stay on 32 bit when 64 bit is available -  - it's like saying why move forward and Drive an F1 Maclaren when a 1959 VW Beetle will also get you there -

I'm not trying to be funny but give me a few reasons why I shouldn't want a program to run in 64 bit mode and take full advantage of the machine I spent so much money on ?

otherwise - lets all just carry on using our old computers from 10 years ago - bump down all the game settings to minimum - stay with 2 gig ram and  $50 Graphics cards and keep repairing our old machines when components fail.

I'm sure u getting my drift -

I like WRobot and I'm hoping a 64 bit Version will be realeased soon

If u want the best - u need to put in effort and sacrifice - The real reason why ppl don't release cutting edge products is because it takes time , effort and money to develop. -

Hello,

Sincerly, I don't think that you can see difference between 32 and 64 bit version. I have found this test: http://www.adriacraft.net/vesti/world-of-warcraft/wow-64-bit-client-test-201201093232/ (the difference is minimal).

For WRobot I'm sorry but I won't make a 64 bit version (two version to keep updated otherwise, because there are always a few 32 bit computer...).

Nothing prevents you to launch Wow in 64 bit when you do not use WRobot.

your logic is flawed - why Must I keep changing back and forth between 32 and 64 bit versions ?

I have a 4K Computer - I'm running Win 10 -  I like progress - I want to not have to reload WOW in 32 bit just to run WOW robot and have to change setting to run it in 64 bit mode when I want to play competatively

I'm not going to keep switching between 32 and 64 bit  -

I'm, a paying customer - I want to use a 64 bit program - you cant see the difference - I can feel the difrerence -

I want something that I can play wow and log onto without constantly changing setting - My earlier post says it all.

also  -  I think if you are in this business to make money you need to look at the majority and the way forward -

If you think ppl will continue to use 32 bit programs - good Luck -

Thanx anyway

I understand, but you cannot will found bot with 64 bit support.

And the difference between Wow 32 and 64 bit is very important, which explains why I didn't put the two versions.

And 64 bit is usefuls when software use a lot of memory (this increment max memory size autorized by process), and the max ram supported by windows, but for wow with bot it is not usefuls (64 bit version increment usage of the memory, it is not good for botting, and how I said, some computer use yet windows 32 bit). 

There is no real advantage in using the 64bit client. As already mentioned - the improvements are minimal.
And of course people will continue to use 32bit software, have a look into your %programfiles(x86)% folder!

Instead of switching you could just copy the WOW Folder and use the copied one for botting (rename Wow-64.exe), than you can also lower graphics settings and disable addons.
The only downside of copying the folder is that you have to login the old fashioned way.

• 1 year later...

One thing I noticed. Especially with the huge slew of banned accounts with hb. Blizzard is not focusing on clients that are running in 64bit mode. So imho. It would make sense to have a 64bit as that would make it extremely hard for blizzard to find accounts to watch. There are more 64bit climbers running than 32bit. At least that's the word on the street. When an account is suspected of running a bot blizzard checks what bit its running in then they pull out the good old warden etc to scan processes. But, on accounts running in 64bit it would be much less likely to have a second look. Just my opinion though. 

3 hours ago, Bots said:

One thing I noticed. Especially with the huge slew of banned accounts with hb. Blizzard is not focusing on clients that are running in 64bit mode. So imho. It would make sense to have a 64bit as that would make it extremely hard for blizzard to find accounts to watch. There are more 64bit climbers running than 32bit. At least that's the word on the street. When an account is suspected of running a bot blizzard checks what bit its running in then they pull out the good old warden etc to scan processes. But, on accounts running in 64bit it would be much less likely to have a second look. Just my opinion though. 

I agree with this. Constantly switching between the 2 settings would set of alarm bells almost instantly in my opinion.

I have WoW installed to 2 directories. I have a batch file I use to copy over the updates from WoW1 to WoW2 and then delete the 64bit exe. I usually have my WoW1 set to use 64bit and since I have multiple accounts, I open the 2nd 32 bit version as windowed on another monitor to dual box. That way I'm not contantly changing settings like windowed/fullscreen and 64/32 bit. This also lets me use the bot on the WoW2 version with no issues.

• 8 months later...

@Belladonna Pretty simple really - Create 2 shortcuts, one with argument "-noautolaunch64bit" and the other with nothing. There your 32bit and 64bit launchers.

Also, you have a 4k computer, congrats, want a cookie? You could also go and write your own 64bit bot product if it's that important to you. It's a bot, you don't need to run it with full eye candy on.. Hell i run mine 800x600 with everything turned off to reduce it's footprint.