My advice and the bugs(updated 1.12)

i will update the topic when i have an advice or find a bug.also my poor english.

1.【advice】also the profile editor,i think it's more convenient to have the feature that we can add the line and move the point up /down.

======================================================================================================

1.【advice】when we edit the Profile,can the Creator show the point for another color instead of yellow when we select a point(x y z),it will  more convenient to  edit the file.

2.【bug?】when the bot crash by something,i restart the bot  again and it will show the wow process is in use.but i cant find another bot process in the task manager.and  the bot will advice me restart my game. Can u let it aviod to restart the game again or give me some another advice.  

3.[bug]when i gather herb at Elwynn x-9978.502 y350.2542 z36.60202,it will crash the bot.i tried many times,and every time will crash.the log is here:11 一月 2016 17H09.log.html.Caused by meshes?     I have solved by delete the data  and let the bot regenerate the data file when login in game.

1. Good suggestion, profile creator could do some work to allow easier editing of the path after the recording process.

2. Not a bug, its an intentional feature, when the bot doesn't exit properly it leaves behind traces of itself, and to avoid further issues with the bot it requires a restart of the game to work properly.

3. Black list the area for now since the log you attached isn't showing any information other than the one that was gathered at launch ( you likely uploaded a wrong log file ).

11 hours ago, sumodima said:

1. Good suggestion, profile creator could do some work to allow easier editing of the path after the recording process.

2. Not a bug, its an intentional feature, when the bot doesn't exit properly it leaves behind traces of itself, and to avoid further issues with the bot it requires a restart of the game to work properly.

3. Black list the area for now since the log you attached isn't showing any information other than the one that was gathered at launch ( you likely uploaded a wrong log file ).

thx for your advice

• 2 months later...