Converting Profiles?

So i have a few very old Glider and Honorbuddy profiles for Wotlk.

Most of them are Grinding, but i also have 5 profiles that quest all the way from 1-60.

Is there any way to convert these profiles, especially the Honorbuddy ones? 

2 hours ago, spray said:

So i have a few very old Glider and Honorbuddy profiles for Wotlk.

Most of them are Grinding, but i also have 5 profiles that quest all the way from 1-60.

Is there any way to convert these profiles, especially the Honorbuddy ones? 

There is a built in profile converter. Although it wont be converted perfectly. You will have to go in and check what went wrong in the proflie. Also alot of zones changed quest wise in cata. So that could also be a problem.

13 hours ago, richmiller said:

There is a built in profile converter. Although it wont be converted perfectly. You will have to go in and check what went wrong in the proflie. Also alot of zones changed quest wise in cata. So that could also be a problem.

I tried it already, doesnt work. The profiles are all from 3.3.5 pre-cata, but he simply wont do anything with them, the quest list is empty and he only creates 1 kb small profiles

Same goes for the zygor import function, it doesnt work, he creates empty profiles from the data selected.

Well zygor 3.3.5a has like no data included with it like the newer ones even then does nothing past importing Id from new one, but the older  for sure lacks that info in it. A HB quest profile from  3.3.5  converted to a gather dunno maybe could be  a issue  happened to all profiles i had I might try it with a cata, mop or wod profile for outland or northend before just rule it bugged. Because i gave up on using that feature since never does anything no matter what profile try listed from 3.3.5a Pirox, and glider are some other i tried to no luck.

2 hours ago, colderpotato said:

Well zygor 3.3.5a has like no data included with it like the newer ones even then does nothing past importing Id from new one, but the older  for sure lacks that info in it. A HB quest profile from  3.3.5  converted to a gather dunno maybe could be  a issue  happened to all profiles i had I might try it with a cata, mop or wod profile for outland or northend before just rule it bugged. Because i gave up on using that feature since never does anything no matter what profile try listed from 3.3.5a Pirox, and glider are some other i tried to no luck.

Do you maybe have a bunch of Honorbuddy profiles somewhere that are pre Cata, like before the world changed and stuff? 3.3.5 Profiles. 

I would try to convert these somewhow, although it seems that the current convert tool does not support 3.3.5 stuff.

Go to https://www.codedeception.com/ipb/index.php?/topic/7471-kicks-level-1-100-and-more/&page=1

It has all the  current profiles from hb Kicks with info on how to download them shouldn't be a problem content hasn't changed tbc or wotlk much.

Sad part is a tried to convert these and got some kinda of funky grind profile in the end it is safe to say converter needs to be looked over by Droidz is my best guess.

Ah your english is a bit tricky to read...no im not that person lol.

Anyways, the Honorbuddy forums have killed all those links to old profiles, its not longer possible to download them.