Hello, Im wondering to buy this bot and thinking if theres gonna be more profiles etc. Right now some fightclasses seems very buggy wich you can download and not many profiles to level up. And the converter doesnt really for work different bot profiles.

It's extremely easy to create your own profiles. That's basically what everyone here does. There's a few people that share profiles, but there's hardly any feedback from anyone so it's not really worth it to share stuff.

I tried to look at it but just didnt get it. It would simple if you could do it like on lazybot for autoadding paths while running and just target the faction etc.. That notepad profile making makes me confused..

Edit: Nvm, was using somethinh else than grinder option.. Need to check out it then again today.. Fightclass .xml looks tho very confusing :C

you're doing it too hard. there is a tool to make fightclass and to make grinder or gather profile just select just what you want from Main then go to Product settings and hit "make profile". To make your life easier while recording from Map enable "Radar3D"

wwUt1dU.png

JDK9W7T.png

prrYgwX.png

zXJOfxH.png

ZtJ32bQ.png

14 hours ago, Syinide said:

It's extremely easy to create your own profiles. That's basically what everyone here does. There's a few people that share profiles, but there's hardly any feedback from anyone so it's not really worth it to share stuff.

Yah no feed back equals no issue fixing past what I can find  running multi bots. Which gets old fast I'm all for offering a 1 to 80 but at rate get no feed back dunno if it really is working for everyone. Because i use the addon turnin with the feature auto accept and turnin  complete quests check due to issues of ms setting and satellite internet.

3 hours ago, Pablofransisco said:

Yeah I bought the bot and its been promising so far.. Dont know about how to make it sell and etc but atleast I get him to grind and it works perfectly and rotatio is expert!

it goes to sell and mail to nearest vendor mailbox that it finds from the found places you've seen while bot been running (go to a town and hit start then stop couple secs later if you think the town isn't added)