Vanilla Wow 1.12. Suggestion.

Fizzcrank

I have a suggestion for the staff.

I started playing in Nostalrius( Vanilla wow server, 1.12.1) because I got bored of Wod ( I've been botting for months, and no ban) and I was thinking about how it would be nice to have a bot version for vanilla wow considering that it has been implemented for Wotlk, Cataclysm, and Pandaria. There are some well populated vanilla servers (in this case Nostalrius has a good population and it's increasing constantly) , and I think the demand for a good and easy to use bot like this one may be high or at least moderate.

I tried looking for other bots but it's hard to find one for such and old version of the game, and the one that "worked" has a lot of bugs and the interface is awful and difficult to understand. There's really no comparison with Wrobot.

*I just realized that this was already discussed in a previous post: 

and then announced here: 

But I still think It would be a good idea to implement it. In the same post there are more people suggesting it, so I think I'm not the only one that is looking for this.

Thanks.

Hello,

Sorry but I don't think make version of WRobot for TBC or Vanilla (he are too much change (to keep the same base), I already had quite a problems with wotlk, TBC and Vanilla require a lot of work).

But, If one day I find the courage and I get enought requests,  I'll work on it (I'll release WRobot for BC before Vanilla version).