Stuck in BGs, shutting down with "26 blockages"

xNomad

Hello,

I recently bought the bot and I like it a lot, it is a very advanced bot. But I am having an issue with my main usage: Honor farming. In quite a lot of BGs, the bot gets stuck against a cliff or in the water and shuts down the whole game after being stuck a while with the message "26 blockages". Am I configuring something wrong, is own profiles in BG a must or is there any way to disable this auto shutdown after being stuck a while? The attachment is an example from AV, but this happens in almost EVERY BG. Please help.

Log:

[N] 19:31:44 - [MovementManager] Waypoint timed out
[N] 19:31:44 - [MovementManager] Report navmesh poly to avoid it
[N] 19:31:44 - [Path-Finding] Cannot find path: PVPZone01 - 380,9413;33,36771;-669,1604 - 3057,441;66,57272;-579,5945
[N] 19:31:44 - [Path-Finding] Path Count: 1
[D] 19:31:44 - [MovementManager] Avoid wall: StrafeLeft
[D] 19:31:45 - [MovementManager] Avoid wall: StrafeLeft
[D] 19:31:46 - [MovementManager] Avoid wall: StrafeLeft
[D] 19:31:47 - [MovementManager] Avoid wall: Jump
[N] 19:31:48 - [MovementManager] Think we are stuck
[N] 19:31:48 - [MovementManager] Trying something funny, hang on
[N] 19:31:49 - [MovementManager] Think we are stuck
[N] 19:31:49 - [MovementManager] Trying something funny, hang on
[N] 19:31:50 - [MovementManager] Report navmesh poly to avoid it
[D] 19:31:50 - [MovementManager] Current pos: 675,0565 ; -387,073 ; 34,26762 ; "None" - Target pos: 579,5945 ; -3057,441 ; 66,57272 ; "None" Continent: PVPZone01 Tile: 32.72576_30.73427
[D] 19:31:50 - [StuckResolver] Started.

Thanks,

xNomad

Namnlös.png

WoWScrnShot_022116_191741.jpg

Namnlös.png

• 3 months later...
On 2/21/2016 at 4:54 PM, xNomad said:

is there any way to disable this auto shutdown after being stuck a while? The attachment is an example from AV, but this happens in almost EVERY BG. Please help.

You want to disable a safety feature, which helps not getting banned?

Okay.. Just click on "General Settings" - "Enter advanced settings..." - "Stop game / bot / Security" and then simply uncheck "Close game: After 25 blockages in last 10 minutes"

Btw, If your playing on retail, stop using the bot for PvP, or you'll get banned soon from blizzard.

LOL

i want the bot get a human near movement ... i want he didn t go in wall and make me over looked by other guy wgo can report my acc, i want a path find corectly worked

i just get of bed, the bot is block in a tree for 6 hours, he make ZERO DIG site loose TIME OF MY MONEY CARD WITH IS PAY

conclusion:

i have PAY for look a bot crash and wall in wall for get banned soon cause pathfinder maker are crappy

11 hours ago, coincoin said:

LOL

i want the bot get a human near movement ... i want he didn t go in wall and make me over looked by other guy wgo can report my acc, i want a path find corectly worked

i just get of bed, the bot is block in a tree for 6 hours, he make ZERO DIG site loose TIME OF MY MONEY CARD WITH IS PAY

conclusion:

i have PAY for look a bot crash and wall in wall for get banned soon cause pathfinder maker are crappy

If you don't like the automated BG System, where the Bot follows other players.. then write your own profiles for PvP. ( ofc, with a good blacklist, so the bot won't get stucked )

Here's a example for a BG Profile: http://wrobot.eu/files/file/136-temple-of-kotmogu/

It's possible to make it more complex, like tapping flags and stuff.

SFDATbT.png

4 hours ago, coincoin said:

the problem isn t the bg, that crash if every path profile (xxx blocked)

yes u re true i go find a way for make it better works, i return to you if i found

It doesn't crash, the bot simply shut down after 25 blockages in 10 minutes.

I told you how to turn it off, but i simply don't recommend it.

ye i understand why and i agree with you, the bot have for me a bad behaviour ... why ? because he is too strict .

I am actualy searching a way for give a 1metre radius error on every way point, i think that can hlp him cause i look him turn and i think he refuse to pass to the other waypoint cause the fail to be exactly the on the previous waypoint.

i hope you understand what i m talking about.

and when he take a mount for go to another dig site, personnaly the bot is flying without egnough altitude, so he hurst mountain / wall /tree, i would like to ask him to fly near the top of map

i think i have to learn how to make some path-build, i program only in python/autoit