Hello WRobot Community,

first of all i want to thank Droidz for releasing a supported WotLK Private Server Bot! :biggrin:

I started today with WRobot and it's working great so far! 

Its a BETA and the only way to improve WRobot is to give feedback of bugs we found. Some points are no bugs i think, but i just can't find the solution for it.

Lets start

• If the Toon is running out of mana and using the defined water, he is regenerate 100% mana but he don't continue until the health is 100% too (No Food defined)
  • Sometimes monster get bugged or evade in front of the toon because they stuck in a tree or something like that, WRobot is trying to attack it until i intervene.
  • Relogger is a great feature for Private Server btw. but when the server crashes, it take a few minutes until the bot can reconnect to the realm, WRobot is reconnecting immediately and stuck in the realm screen with a blank massage because the login server is up but the realm is still down (Reconnecting timer would be great)
  • Sometimes my toon is attacking a monster and stop at around 10 percent target health. He stops and moving/attacking the next target with the last one still attacking him. I add the log if it happens again but i think the monster is bugged for a second and WRobot is recognize it.
  • While attacking the actual monster the toon is 100% facing the target, that means that he is turning left or right if the monster is moving (easy to identify a bot).
  • Releasing the corpse because of a death, WRobot don't care about adds and don't try to avoid them.
  • I get a lot of these error massages after pulling a monster:
[N] 22:15:19 - [MovementManager] Think we are stuck
[N] 22:15:19 - [MovementManager] Trying something funny, hang on
[D] 22:15:19 - [MovementManager] Avoid wall: StrafeLeft

Thats it, i update my post when i find more.

Greets

Welcome and thanks for feedback.  From your post count i see right away you didn't do any research (or very little)  while doing this post because almost (if not all)  every single thing you said about are known issues and can be found from bug tracker (mostly reported by me) 

This issue isn't reported because i didn't think it is relevant but i knew already about it

• While attacking the actual monster the toon is 100% facing the target, that means that he is turning left or right if the monster is moving (easy to identify a bot).

This issue is caused by fight class specific settings. (mostly casters issue. Also being worked on) 

• I get a lot of these error massages after pulling a monster:
[N] 22:15:19 - [MovementManager] Think we are stuck
[N] 22:15:19 - [MovementManager] Trying something funny, hang on
[D] 22:15:19 - [MovementManager] Avoid wall: StrafeLeft

9 minutes ago, betterSister said:

Welcome and thanks for feedback.  From your post count i see right away you didn't do any research (or very little)  while doing this post because almost (if not all)  every single thing you said about are known issues and can be found from bug tracker (mostly reported by me) 

This issue isn't reported because i didn't think it is relevant but i knew already about i

Hello betterSister,

is read most of the thread in this section but i thought the Bugtracker ist only for the official WoW Server WRobot version. Okay cool i will see what you have posted there ;)

Just now, yosh4you said:

Hello betterSister,

is read most of the thread in this section but i thought the Bugtracker ist only for the official WoW Server WRobot version. Okay cool i will see what you have posted there ;)

They are tagged with 3.3.5a or wotlk