Hunter's not using auto shoot

rambech10

Hi! I've been using WRobot for about a month now, and im currently lvling 2 hunters. The bot has been working like a charm up until yesterday, when suddenly both my hunters stopped using auto shoot. They are basically just standing there waiting for global cooldown between each attack. I have not changed ANYTHING to my bot settings, nor did i change the setting for using auto attack in game. I tried resetting everything; my addons, wow settings, WRobot settings, and it still doesn't use auto shoot. Anyone else encountered this problem?

1 hour ago, betterSister said:

I had similar issue that i couldn't get fixed a while back but i though it's just my stupidity so i left it to be like that

yeah i was thinking the same, but im fairly sure there's something wrong here and that we're not stupid! :)

42 minutes ago, Droidz said:

Hello, you play on Wotlk server?

Yes i do. Yesterday i started using the No DX version of WRobot, and i think that might have caused it. Running DX version now and autoshoot is back up. Not saying this 100% guaranteed tho, I will reply again to this thread once i've tested it for a longer period.