Choosing the best quest reward

Hi newcomer here

right now im working on a 58-70 outland full questing profile while leveling myself. I jsut import the quest and try to correct missing data and setup the questorder from zygor.

But a big issue i get confronted with is quest rewards. the outland quests are euqipping you really well at the start, but right now i dont know how to make the bot choose for example: the leather-agi gear for rogues.

Zygor is using his auto equip feature only in the versions for cata i think, cause i dont found any wotlk version with this feature.

If there is any other Addon or a way to make Wrobot do it for you pls let me know.

Found nothing by searching here.

Ty Boys ;)

• 2 months later...

I agree with Better, it would take a lot of time to individually link each quest reward to specific classes to choose the best for each class/spec. I am currently running Jamba to help turn in and select rewards and Topfit to equip it. I am not sure how well it is working as it turns in and selects rewards at an incredible rate of speed. However it seems like I am getting more rewards that suit my class.

https://wow.curseforge.com/addons/jamba/files/10-release-0-7b/

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/topfit/446571

You will have to set both of these up specific to your toon for it it work correctly. Please take a few mins to look over the options in the addon (especially Jamba, it does quite a bit). 

Posted links are for 3.3.5 as OP requested, if you need a different version for your setup, navigate to your proper version and download.

Also Zygor Guides has an option to auto add your talents, just edit the ZygorGuidesBuilds.lua file if you want to create you own specific build. Super easy!

• 6 months later...
On 17/05/2016 at 1:06 PM, Droidz said:

Sorry, I can't find anything to solve this problem and I won't add this feature to WRobot.

A simple solution would have been to replace "Reward Item" by : 

WarriorRewardItem, RogueRewardItem, PriestRewardItem,... and check which class is the toon currently playing.

The Quest developper then just add the Reward Item gossip for each of this variable.

I know that after testing to edit the very first quest proposed in Vanilla, I don't want to hassle to make Quest profiles if I have to maintain [Number of Class] * Quests  version for each class just to pin rewards correctly.

Best Item  addons  chooser aren't accessible for all WoW versions ;)