Questions and comments.

waldodamon

First off, let me start with comments.  It looks, to me, as if you guys did some work with the stuck detection in the last update.  If you didn't, then somehow the bot magically gets unstuck in a completely different and much more efficient manner now!  :P  I noticed it on ground mounts in Draenor, places I would get stuck seemingly forever while the bot kept trying to loop the same CTM over and over, now tries two or three times and moves on.  Bravo!  That is a HUGE step forward! 

Next, I just want to say that I uploaded a revised version of Pasterke's Blood DK fight profile.  My DK is not 100 yet, so I am looking for volunteers to test it out in situations where my DK just kills things too quickly to meet the conditions of certain spells.  Any and all feedback, criticism, encouragement is appreciated as I want to stay on top of tweaking it for better overall use. 

Finally, here is the question.  I had asked a good old friend of mine this question about 4 years ago or so, and despite his answer, the lack of proof he had behind the answer made me weary.  I have one Battle Net account with two separate WoW accounts linked to the Battle Net account.  I also have a RAF account that I use solely for botting, and it is on its own Battle Net account.  My question is, IF I were to use ONLY ONE of the two accounts associated with my Battle Net account (the one with two accounts on it, of course) for botting, and I got caught for whatever reason, would BOTH of the WoW accounts on the one BNET account be banned, or just the one that they caught botting? 

The answer I got from a friend years ago was "They will only ban the one WoW account and not both...", but when I asked for proof or any research done into that, he could not provide any, and I never really found any answers to it through research myself.  If anyone here has any information about that, I would be very appreciative if you could shed some light on that for me.  I don't want to pay for three accounts, I honestly don't want to pay for two, but if I have to, I would like to transfer all of the characters that are important to me over to my actual MAIN WoW account under that particular BNET account, and just keep my one farming toon on the other BNET account, done deal.  If Blizzard were to ban both accounts just because one was botting, I do not want to take the chance because again, the account NOT botting is my ten year old main account.  I do not want to lose that!!!

Cheers! 

-Waldo

1 hour ago, waldodamon said:

First off, let me start with comments.  It looks, to me, as if you guys did some work with the stuck detection in the last update.  If you didn't, then somehow the bot magically gets unstuck in a completely different and much more efficient manner now!  :P  I noticed it on ground mounts in Draenor, places I would get stuck seemingly forever while the bot kept trying to loop the same CTM over and over, now tries two or three times and moves on.  Bravo!  That is a HUGE step forward! 

Next, I just want to say that I uploaded a revised version of Pasterke's Blood DK fight profile.  My DK is not 100 yet, so I am looking for volunteers to test it out in situations where my DK just kills things too quickly to meet the conditions of certain spells.  Any and all feedback, criticism, encouragement is appreciated as I want to stay on top of tweaking it for better overall use. 

Finally, here is the question.  I had asked a good old friend of mine this question about 4 years ago or so, and despite his answer, the lack of proof he had behind the answer made me weary.  I have one Battle Net account with two separate WoW accounts linked to the Battle Net account.  I also have a RAF account that I use solely for botting, and it is on its own Battle Net account.  My question is, IF I were to use ONLY ONE of the two accounts associated with my Battle Net account (the one with two accounts on it, of course) for botting, and I got caught for whatever reason, would BOTH of the WoW accounts on the one BNET account be banned, or just the one that they caught botting? 

The answer I got from a friend years ago was "They will only ban the one WoW account and not both...", but when I asked for proof or any research done into that, he could not provide any, and I never really found any answers to it through research myself.  If anyone here has any information about that, I would be very appreciative if you could shed some light on that for me.  I don't want to pay for three accounts, I honestly don't want to pay for two, but if I have to, I would like to transfer all of the characters that are important to me over to my actual MAIN WoW account under that particular BNET account, and just keep my one farming toon on the other BNET account, done deal.  If Blizzard were to ban both accounts just because one was botting, I do not want to take the chance because again, the account NOT botting is my ten year old main account.  I do not want to lose that!!!

Cheers! 

-Waldo

Blizzard just gonna check all the accounts which get used from one IP Address and which one are associated with the caught botting account.

If you ever traded with your botting account, then your other account can get too banned.

There's only one rule in the botter scene, if your worried about a ban, then don't bot! :wink:

4 hours ago, waldodamon said:

Cheers! 

-Waldo

I can confirm your friends comment got 2 accounts suspended a couple days ago 1 on it's own bnet and the other was a main account on another bnet i put game time on the other account that is on the same bnet as main account and have had no problems as yet (still botting)

Thank you very much to both of you!  Runaro, I understand that botting 101 has always been "If you're worried about being banned, don't bot or break TOS on that account!".  I never use my main account to trade, bot, gamble, or any thing that violates TOS, my main account is my raiding account, it's the account I take very seriously, for a game... 

The reason I was asking was to find out if the ban was globally tied to the bnet account or just to the single WoW account on the bnet account, which chapperz answered, through experience as well, which was exactly what I was looking for.  Not that I was hoping anyone ever gets their account banned, but at least they only banned one on your bnet account, not both, that answers my question perfectly. 

I appreciate the response from both of you, thank you for your time!!  Cheers!

-Waldo