Record button [Feature suggestion] POLL

kodec

Hi,

My post in the private server section gained some momentum so i decided to highlight this suggestion in general as well.

Feature suggestion:

An record function would allow players to press a button and record in-game actions for questing profiles/Fight classes. These could then be shared with the community.

Are you interested in this feature? Please answer in the survey:

https://kodec.typeform.com/to/HIhDVp

Survey results:

https://kodec.typeform.com/report/HIhDVp/wwHz

thank.

very nice if we could search in wow's "combat log" and generate a fight class...

but I think isnt the dificulty to program it the REAL problem. the problem is that this could be unsafe, maybe blizzard can detect the bot working behind and ban your account... think about it

45 minutes ago, No Heart said:

very nice if we could search in wow's "combat log" and generate a fight class...

but I think isnt the dificulty to program it the REAL problem. the problem is that this could be unsafe, maybe blizzard can detect the bot working behind and ban your account... think about it

That's not gonna be issue but bot can't decide the conditions without watching human playing with same rotation for hours... 

Even quester would need some human input while creatin profile 

i think it would be usefull to just setup a bunch of hotkeys for the quest editor that you can use while playing

my dream quest editor that should be possible to create:

- you accept a quest and it automatically adds the quest id plus the npc you are targeting to the db and linking the quest to the npc

- Hotkey for: - add Hotspot

- add/remove tageted mob

maybe you could add to duplicate the quest by hotkey to create mutiple steps and use hotkeys for hotspots and mobs again; mouseover questitem adding and changing the type of quest with hotkeys