Joins BG que but no window to enter

Helo.

I just bought the bot, everything seems to work fine except the battlegrounder. I select the option to queue to random BG's then click on the start button. The program joins to the que and then nothing happens. The window to enter the BG never appears. Just tested it 2x 6 hours. I don't use any addon, already tried to set it to Dx9, I've tried to delete the WTF folder, also tried to run both the game and the bot with administration privileges. When I try it without the bot everything works fine.
Also, if I join a BG manually then start the bot everything works, but when the BG is over it doesn't leave the zone, waits 2 minutes to forcequit by the server, then it joins the que again and nothing happens for hours.

Btw is there a way to convert LazyBot profiles for WRobot?

System: Windows 10 x64
Wow ver.: 4.3.4 build 15595
Bot ver: 1.5.8 build 23889

Sorry for bad english, it isn't my native.

Log file is attached to the post.

log.txt

Something has to be going wrong there... I remember some people having same problem few weeks ago but dunno which version they were using or how it was fixed. I'll search better when i get home tomorrow. 

You can't convert lazybot profiles without recreating them 

#700posts

Thank you for your answer. The problem still exist and cannot find a way to make it work. While it is not fixed I use the gatherer. I'm gona check the topic regularly.