In Progress

After i click okay on my product key (bought a lifetime membership along time ago) it says in progress and never logs me on it just stays their. Can anyone help? I have updated everything and everything but the logging in when i click okay with my product key seems to work.

2 minutes ago, skatebourddd said:

After i click okay on my product key (bought a lifetime membership along time ago) it says in progress and never logs me on it just stays their. Can anyone help? I have updated everything and everything but the logging in when i click okay with my product key seems to work.

Maybe your Firewall / Antivirus Software blocks the connection, try to disable it.

Just now, Runaro said:

Maybe your Firewall / Antivirus Software blocks the connection, try to disable it.

Will do ill get back to you in a second if that worked! Thanks for the swift reply

2 minutes ago, skatebourddd said:

didnt seem to help

I could help you via teamviewer, but then i see your license and i don't think that is something you want.

Better is, if you wait for a response of a staff member.

Bump, iv tried downloading all files recommended by droid which i had all of them anyways, tried deleting and reinstalling, disabling firewalls/antiviruses as well. It will load and everything just when i click log in it says loading i have a lifetime subscription by the way

loading.png

[E] 00:38:36 - launchBotB_Click(object sender, EventArgs e): System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: Set property 'System.Windows.Controls.SpellCheck.IsEnabled' threw an exception. ---> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Creating an instance of the COM component with CLSID {7AB36653-1796-484B-BDFA-E74F1DB7C1DC} from the IClassFactory failed due to the following error: 80070005 Access is denied.

This means bot is installed somewhere where your user doesn't have rights to write or read. Launch the bot as admin to solve this problem

16 hours ago, BetterSister said:

[E] 00:38:36 - launchBotB_Click(object sender, EventArgs e): System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: Set property 'System.Windows.Controls.SpellCheck.IsEnabled' threw an exception. ---> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Creating an instance of the COM component with CLSID {7AB36653-1796-484B-BDFA-E74F1DB7C1DC} from the IClassFactory failed due to the following error: 80070005 Access is denied.

This means bot is installed somewhere where your user doesn't have rights to write or read. Launch the bot as admin to solve this problem

I have launched it as admin it still doesn't allow me to run it =/

16 hours ago, BetterSister said:

I get the same error if i right click run as administrator and type my pass and turn my antivirus off. not sure whats causing it. the error when i run as admin is below but i think its the same

21 Jun 2016 03H02 - UoyL.log.html

7 hours ago, skatebourddd said:

I get the same error if i right click run as administrator and type my pass and turn my antivirus off. not sure whats causing it. the error when i run as admin is below but i think its the same

21 Jun 2016 03H02 - UoyL.log.html

Try moving the whole bot files folder somewhere else like begining of hard disk

15 minutes ago, BetterSister said:

Try moving the whole bot files folder somewhere else like begining of hard disk

Nothing moved it to my (c) aka hardrive and disabled antivirus still wont load, would you be willing to teamview?

31 minutes ago, skatebourddd said:

Nothing moved it to my (c) aka hardrive and disabled antivirus still wont load, would you be willing to teamview?

Just msg me with your teamviewer details, i can take a look over it if you want.