Which part of the bot triggering this?

Kazansky

Ok so after 10 days of having no idea why my bot flying away from farm zone with 0 logs, i finally get this today:

[MovementManager] Long Move distance 1997.347

So which part of the option setting triggers this? I don't use mail, no path-finding, sell stuff with Mammoth, no NPC added in profile to sell or repair.

54 minutes ago, Droidz said:

Hello, "Long Move" is used when you flying and generally if target position is more far than 200y. (if you can share your full log file please)

I've take a look over it a time ago via teamviewer and there's no reason why the bot should do this "Long Move".

The Profile is just a simple circle and there's no vendor added. ( Database cleared )

And there isn't something in the logfile that can explain, why it happens all the time..

The main problem is, that i have currently no active retail sub.. so i can't test it by myself.

PS. WRobot, .net Framework, DX etc.. got reinstalled and it didn't help.

21 minutes ago, Droidz said:

Do you have tried to reinstall WRobot (to reset all settings). If you can send me profile (by private message if it is personnal profile).

I've reinstalled for Kazansky everything via teamviewer.

Sometimes it happens after minutes, sometimes after hours... i was not able to solve this problem.

Gonna ask Kazansky for the profile and send you later a private message.