Can i add pet skills into Wrobot?

Rafaelbragan

I haven't had issues adding pet skills in before, but for some reason this one is not working. I'm not sure how WRobot handles pet AoE spells, so I couldn't come up with a way to get it to work. Maybe Droidz can help out when he gets on.

pet_aoe.png

Sorry the picture is so big, it was too distorted when I shrunk it down.

You enter the LUA in as if it were any other spell. Add in conditions the same.

AOE Spell - true; What this does is makes WRobot cast the spell at a certain location. Since this spell requires being cast at a certain location (big green circle that appears when you cast it), we must set it true.

Check if know spell, is usable and good distance - false; I believe (haven't tested it out fully yet) that all LUA scripts in the spell menu need this false and...

Check if target is in view - false.

Not spell, is lua script - true; Seems rather self explanatory, but this is what keeps WRobot from trying to execute CastSpell(33395, "pet") as a spell and just executes it as a script instead.

If you can't get it to work after trying this, I'll add that in to my Frost Mage fight class and send you a download link.

Actually, it really just isn't working. I've got it casting Freeze, so the green circle is there, but then nothing.

[Fight] 12:02 - Launch LUA script: CastSpell(5, "pet");
[Fight] 12:02 - Launch LUA script: CastSpell(5, "pet");
[Fight] 12:03 - Launch LUA script: CastSpell(5, "pet");
[Fight] 12:03 - Launch LUA script: CastSpell(5, "pet");

Also after reading

Use "spell" or SpellBookFrame.booktype as the spellbookType for any non-pet spell. The id is counted from 1 through all spell types (tabs on the right side of SpellBookFrame). Pet spells also start from 1. (See example above). The CastSpell function can not be used outside Blizzard-signed code except when "casting" trade skills (e.g. Cooking, Alchemy, etc.).

So 5 works fine, whereas the spell ID did not.

If don't works, you can try to use /click ButtonName

For get button name use this macro:
/run print("/click "..GetMouseFocus():GetName())
(put you mouse cursor over spell button, launch this macro and in wow chat is written button name). Replace CastSpell(33395, "pet"); by /click ButtonName