Wrotation stop rotation without warning in log

Ok, this problem is new. I use this fight class in the past (a couple of months ago) and it goes very good. I came back to wow recently, pay for the bot again (mainly because i use wrotation and the bot is safe), i cant seem to make rotation work on my main. Note that the problem only presents during raid/dungeon(not in the dummy or lvling). In the Gorefiend fight it didnt work at all, i dont know the reason, it use to work there.

Im gonna add the fightclass file and the log. But i didnt found anything there. And they use to work good in the past.

Is there any solution to this that i didnt found in the forum? i have try many changes in the options like "unlock fps limit" and "improve combat rotation speed" but still doesnt work.

Thanks in advance.

8 jul. 2016 03H03.log.html

WOD FDRUID WROT sin interrupt 2.0.xml

3 hours ago, andycanadas said:

Calculate/interact combat distance by target seems to be the problem.

When you desactivate this option, your problem is resolved? If someone can confirm this.

On 09.07.2016 at 1:37 PM, andycanadas said:

yes, its look like you have to be inside the bosses when you dont have this option activated for the rotation to start.

i believe its "check if target is in view" option that causes that in Gorefiend

technicaly boss cycle is under water so u have to go next to it very much to get it in the view,

i didnt test it coz mostly i keep that option off

9 hours ago, andycanadas said:

Calculate/interact combat distance by target must be active when you face big hit boxes or you dont hit them unless you are in the center of the hit box.

for me it tends to not go enough close if distance by target is enabled..