First experience with WRobot

KevinVapes

Hey guys,

i want to share my frist impression with WRobot! I think this is a good idea, especially for new members.

So i will start with my setup. I created a new WoW-Licence on my BNet-Acc (which only goes till lvl 20, but should be enough to test) and created a LvL 1 Bloodelf-Mage. I was setting up a simple grinder profile with a few hotspots here and there and of course my lousy Fightclass with just one Frostfirebolt. To my suprise, there were really no problems whatsoever, because i play on a german client and thought about some language issues - great! Grinding to Level 5 till i wanted to try a little experiment. You know the little Area in the Startingarea of the bloodelves with the Ghosts on top? The area is really splitted up and is built like a few platforms here and there, name should be "Academy of...bla" in english. Its really easy to fall off from here. Sorry i only can give you my german names here, which is "Akademie von Falthrien". Ive set new hotspots, added a vendor and pressed Play. He mounted up (Chaffeur) went to the area and flawlessly began to kill the mobs there no pathing problems at all nothing. The only funny thing is, sometimes the bot jumps out of random and starts to fall down into the water. I dont know why that happens sometimes but it doesnt really bother me, since the bot goes straight up again and keeps killing. If the inventory is full, he goes to my added vendor - sells everything and goes back to my hotspots. This was all set up in 5 minutes. The bot is indeed really capable of more, its up to you which profiles you create. And if you are not new to computers and have a little programming skills you are even capable of more. I think i will have lots of fun in the future with this :)

The only thing that bugs me a little bit is the fact that when the bot takes a Mob in target he does that not with leftclick as it seems, he does it with rightclick everytime. As a caster (Bloodelfmage) this looks kind of stupid, because we use spells not our weapons. So my charakter always pulls out his staff first and then keeps casting frostfirebolt. Doing this over and over, mob for mob, should be looking suspicious for other players. Maybe i did something wrong i dont know, maybe someone has a hint for me here.

Greetings, KevinVapes!

31 minutes ago, KevinVapes said:

y thing that bugs me a little bit is the fact that when the bot takes a Mob in target he does that not with leftclick as it seems, he does it with rightclick everytime. As a caster (Bloodelfmage) this looks kind of stupid, because we use spells not our weapons. So my charakter always pulls out his staff first and then keeps casting frostfirebolt. Doing this over and over, mob for mob, should be looking suspicious for other players. Maybe i did something wrong i dont know, maybe someone has a hint for me here.

<FightClassGeneralSettings>
    <FightClassName>YourFightClassName</FightClassName>
    <Range>30</Range>
    <FramePerSecond>30</FramePerSecond>
  </FightClassGeneralSettings>

And set the priority higher of the spell.

7 minutes ago, Runaro said:

<FightClassGeneralSettings>
    <FightClassName>YourFightClassName</FightClassName>
    <Range>30</Range>
    <FramePerSecond>30</FramePerSecond>
  </FightClassGeneralSettings>

And set the priority higher of the spell.

Well my range is already 30, so are my FPS. Priority of Spells is "Fireblast:2, Frostfirebolt:1", i dont get the idea of setting one of those higher than this, but i could try.

7 minutes ago, BetterSister said:

Great text. Took me a while to read it all but this is one of the best reviews we can expect! Some change from the people who just say "it won't work help!" 

Texts like mine, i was searching before, but you only hear crying nowadays "this is not like HB whine!!!11", so i know what you mean. Thank you!