5.4.8 Mistweaver rotation

Hi, I'm looking for a working PvP Mistweaver rotation/profile or just need help making one, I just want it to auto click orbs under my party members. Thanks!

I'm not....that's a old out-dated non-used Wrobotm I literally JUST said it. It's the only verision number I remember, since I JUST said I'm at work and don't know my active one.

59 minutes ago, Loqiud said:

I'm not....that's a old out-dated non-used Wrobotm I literally JUST said it. It's the only verision number I remember, since I JUST said I'm at work and don't know my active one.

2 hours ago, Loqiud said:

Not sure, I think it's 1.2.0, I'm at work atm so can't tell for sure.

1.2.0 is just the version number of the cracked version, so what else should a staff member think?

Simply use the newest version, because there's no support for old outdated versions.

The give away that you're using cracked version is that you're not even listed as a WRobot user, only as a member who hasn't purchased a license.

On other note, I'm also stuck using 1.2.0 with an official license key since I play on the server that runs a modified 5.4.x client and the official MoP PS release doesn't work with it.