Wont Pulse Quest

XCow

Hi guys,

I just bought the bot and am creating my first profiles.

Gather and Grinder profiles are all working great so far.

Now I wanted to create my first Quester profile and therefore tried to create a human lvl 1-5 profile, but the bot wont pulse the first quest :/

I watched eeny's tutorial and can’t figure out what’s wrong with my profile.

Hopefully one of you can help me with this.

Mensch 1-5.xml

The log window shows me this:

Log.PNG

And the In Game windows shows this:

In Game.PNG

The bot just talks to the questgiver again and again and wont do anything else, even though the quest is already picked up.

Welcome to the world of quest profiles.. muhahahahah

The quest beating them back is actually a clsss quest- check you the NPC thats hands the quest out- http://www.wowhead.com/npc=197/marshal-mcbride see there are 10 quests that are the same objective wise... just have different ID's based on what class picks them up... this particular zone is a Pain in the @ss because of this

Now sine you have glypic letter handing into Khelden Bremen im going to assume you a mage.. if thats the case- change the quest ID of beating them back to 28757 and it should work.

The human starting zone is a pain- once you hit goldshire it class independant.  It may be worth grinding 1-6 in northshire, then hit some quests up in golshire.

il test the profile just to make sure im correct about ^^ tho

Oh yeah that was the problem .. XD

Thx for the help

Never would have guessed that by myselfe

I think i will just start the quest profile from lvl 5+ ^^

Glad thats it- looking at the profile i can see you have the concepts down.  One thing that bettersister showed me was the quest helper tools >dump all quests.

In the Quest Editor > tools > quest Helper... will make sure you get the right quest ID every time  (wowhead had 10 you could choose from for this quest)

quests.png