good job blizzard even more easy low lvl lvling

BetterSister

So yeah i'm soloing RFC at 11 lvl with 3 heirlooms priest. Couldn't do this on WOD without issues but now i'm going with shield only. I have a feeling our new lvling technique is gonna be solo dungeon lvling

That's really sad to read, especially for veteran players like myself. If I was to migrate from TBC or WotLK and acquire some heirlooms, I'll be severely disappointed it sounds.

So you're upset because you know what your doing, have heirlooms (which is like having blue/purple gear) in one of the easiest instances?

Look from a new players point of view:

They have never played before and barely know what to do.

They do not have heirlooms. Probably 1 green.

They probably do not have all items in all slots. If they do, they may be the wrong armor type. (See rogues wearing cloth, etc)

I've gotten a few folks into WoW over the past year. I tend to set them up with a class of heirlooms. It moves quickly enough that they don't get tired of it immediately (they're not just playing because they want to, but because they want to play with me) but not so fast that it feels like a joke. To more experienced players, it's absolutely super quick and silly. But it's focused on end game, so the new players can get to that sooner. There's still plenty of questing to be done. I got my girlfriend into WoW and she started without Heirlooms and just got tired of dying, but she didn't know how to play the class well enough at those low levels where you can be just silly OP to be all that OP. There was still a lot of time between spells, mostly auto-attacking, and plenty of damage being taken and accidental pulls. 

Personally, I don't like leveling until BC, so the fact that I can go 1-58 in an afternoon is just fine by me. After that, I tend to have my first death in Outlands, though it is from pulling huge groups or something. It's accelerated, but if it was harder/slower, people would fuss about having to get through 100 (110 soon) levels to get to anything new and real.