FightClass Dead Knight Unholy

Bimmel

there is here a horde death knight with unholy ? need help with fightclass. sry my english ist not the best.

can someone explain how it works with the magic and attacking.

German: Könnte mir das jemand kurz erklären ?

DK is one of the hardest to create fight class for. You can try it yourself or wait till someone else creates it. I've been working on frost DK fight class but it's little buggy atm

1 hour ago, BetterSister said:

DK is one of the hardest to create fight class for. You can try it yourself or wait till someone else creates it. I've been working on frost DK fight class but it's little buggy atm

Shaman also no easy bro... working on it.

1 hour ago, Bimmel said:

there is here a horde death knight with unholy ? need help with fightclass. sry my english ist not the best.

can someone explain how it works with the magic and attacking.

German: Könnte mir das jemand kurz erklären ?

Was genau möchtest du wissen?

• 2 weeks later...

DK is my main, and I wrote a pretty beastly all-in-one DK routine (switches automatically based on current spec/talent set up).

What exactly is your question? How do the festering strikes work?

Also note: If you REALLY want to make an UH dk fight class that isn't garbage, you need to do 2 things:

1. Learn unholy DK on your own. Unholy DK is definitely a l2p class and the guides are garbage atm (especially Icy-Veins)

2. Don't waste your time trying to use the profile creator if you want a good routine. Get your feet wet and try out C# fight class coding. UH DK is another class that you WILL change talents based on what you're currently doing, and also conditions change a good bit based on whether you're aoeing or single targeting.