getting a crash

bigworm79

hey things seemed to be going good while i was making my profiles today.  i uploaded my last log, basicly everything seems to go good for a lil bit and then the client crashes , seems it might be the fight routine im using.  I just can't seem to get it to work longer then 10 mins or so then a crash.

30 Jul 2016 22H03.log.html

Your logs are a mess with:

22:03:16 - Combatlooter.Routine.Pulse(): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Routine.Pulse()

to see whats actually going on here, lets get that cleared up first.  

Either turn off combat looter or see the original combat looter page by Pasterke an find he has made a fix already:  Fixed null reference :  CombatLooter2.zip

once thats done lets see how it looks without all that noise

k tested it and turned off the add-on, works fine now, i added the other file u put up there, will play with that later.  also had one more question if u wouldn't mind.  im using a druid in its flightform to get herbs and mine, the problem i am having is for herbs he stays in flight form and loots it fast as a touren as intended, but when a mob spawns that gives more herbs from the node he just flys away without killing it.  mining works fine cus he has to get out of flightform to mind node and then kills the mobs, was curious is there anyway to make it get out of flight form on herbs and kill the lil guys? or do i have to use normal mount?  thnx

hard one as i dont usually run with gather profiles myself.

If you use grinder, simply add the NPC ID of the sporling thing that  appears when you harvest onto your profiles kill list and it should see it and target / kill it.  this is what i have done as i only used to run grinder / quester profiles in tanann.

If using a gatherer here is a long shot: Go General settings > Enter advanced settings, on the class / fight class tab- enable "attach before being attacked". on looting / farming tab ensure "ignore fighting during farm if druid" is not enabled and on mount options and in the mount options try disabling "ignore fight when on ground mount".

That should get it working... however the bots going to spend a lot more time killing things now which you may or may not like (may slow down the farm rate actually) so try toggling different combinations of those settings to see what works for you.