Interac with gameobjects

Rodex

Hi, How do I interact with an object in the game, I just need to click it to complete. I have tried InteractWithNpc but after my character is finished it just stands there and does not continue with other quests. I have tried useitem, gatherer but that does same affect.

I am trying to click gameobject 194179 (The Final Flame of Bashal'Aran) quested: 13562. I know I will have similar issue later when trying to do quest ID: 13572 (jadefire Braziers) as that is a interact with a cast.

The Final Flame of Bashal'Aran looks like a straight gatherer quest.

Jadefire- could could try gatherer- from the vids I have seen just set it as a kill / loot target?

I have tried both gatherer and interact and same thing keeps happening. I get to location flags objective done then bot just stands there and does not move on with other quests, its as if bot just waiting for something.

If I remove this pulse the bot does all other quests as normal.

Maybe bot is not seeing its complete, is there a way of checking if objective has been complete in "Is complete condition" and passing back true or false?

1 hour ago, BetterSister said:

i did some research

This should be doable using Gatherer like this:

goAueOp.png

same system works on jadefire braziers quest by adding the object ID and few hotspots and large search distance

I am not sure whats happening, whatever I am doing the bot completes object and then just stops a hotspot. if I put more than one hotspot the bot just keeps running around and around to each hotspot.

24 minutes ago, BetterSister said:

Then the object id is wrong 

Its not wrong because bot does activate it, but it does not register the quest objective has been done so it just waits and does nothing else.