Hold Range / Moving Backwards

KevinVapes

Hey guys,

i think this question was already asked a lot but i will still go for it.

Is there any possible chance for WRobot while using a Rangeclass/Casterclass etc, to hold a specific range to a mob, or else walk backwards when you have frozen your target for example. I know that if you cant stun or hold the mob in position, the bot will try to walk backwards in a endless loop unable to cast again. But still it would definately look more humanlike.

How you guys handle this?

10 minutes ago, KevinVapes said:

Hey guys,

i think this question was already asked a lot but i will still go for it.

Is there any possible chance for WRobot while using a Rangeclass/Casterclass etc, to hold a specific range to a mob, or else walk backwards when you have frozen your target for example. I know that if you cant stun or hold the mob in position, the bot will try to walk backwards in a endless loop unable to cast again. But still it would definately look more humanlike.

How you guys handle this?

I feel you.. even pirox pvptool had this kind of feature for casters and the bot was pretty basic.

But we have to live with it how it is right now... for hunters you could use disengage and for mages blink.

6 minutes ago, Droidz said:

Thank you Droidz! Maybe we/you should think about integrating an option for this in "General Settings", just like "Randomly jump sometimes". So even users can use this that do not have any programming/IT-Knowledge.

3 minutes ago, Droidz said:

I know that lua command already and that's not how we want it..

Because it "taps" all the time just backwards and not "walking" backwards. ( you'll get spotted and banned for sure, if you use that function like that )