Identifying Transmogs?

krlitoz

Hi, I'm trying to make the bot not Vendor any items that are not saved to my appearance. In other words, I don't want my bot to sell Transmog items. How do I identify if an item that is an unknown transmog to me? Some C# reference to do a check on the item before selling it would be great!

Thanks!

20 hours ago, krlitoz said:

Hi, I'm trying to make the bot not Vendor any items that are not saved to my appearance. In other words, I don't want my bot to sell Transmog items. How do I identify if an item that is an unknown transmog to me? Some C# reference to do a check on the item before selling it would be great!

Thanks!

You can add a macro into your profile, before using the vendor he spams the macro and equips all BOE gear.

/run for b=0,NUM_BAG_SLOTS do for s=1,GetContainerNumSlots(b) do local l=GetContainerItemLink(b,s) if l then if format('%9$s',GetItemInfo(l)) ~= '' then EquipItemByName(l) end end end end

To avoid the popup for equipping BOE gear, just use the attached World of Warcraft Addon.

Ps. Add another macro to the profile, where he equips your default Gear back on, once he's done with the BOE gear. ( not the cleanest solution, but i don't know any addon which does that all for you )

AutoConfirmEquip.zip