Can i bot in dungeons?

Rafaelbragan

Just leaving the bot there unnatended is highly not recomended. But you can use the Wrotation function to simply click the target the tank chooses. I even do LFR with it, having minor issues, but you have to be watching all times.

Soloing dungeons is the safest way to bot.  No one is around to report you.

You could solo bot low level dungeons where the fights are just tank and spank style.  Molten Core is soloable, you could make a profile that could clear the entire zone on it's own.  Great for making gold with potential pet drops and vendor trash.  The level 30 Scarlet Monastery would be great for making gold from the Silk Cloth drops. The only thing you would have to do is zone in and press start.

I would like to see a dungeon product where wrobot would zone in and out and reset dungeons and difficulties.  But until that happens you have to reset and zone in manually.

It is 100% possible if you use massive LUA and C# scripting that can detect other player movement and fight interactions.

This is possible with the bot currently, but you need to build the scripts your self :) 

we do have add ons and such you can build for the bot.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've managed to create one class for dungeon farming.But it's an easy dungeon to do it on (Sethekk Halls since I run it on multiple toons every single day).