User friendly improvements demand

camelot10

there is alot of unnecessary clicks with wrobot. for love of god, make checkbox options in "General settings":

1. (pestered) click: teamviewer warning (+1 unnecessary click, total: 1) (option "disable teamviewer warning")

2.  (pestered) client choose. for the love of god make setting "automaticaly connect to wow if only one client available for wrobot". after that connect/launch menu appear only if 0 or 2+ client available for wrobot

(+2 unnecessary clicks: choose client click, launch bot button click. total: 3 clicks)

3. (pestered) license key managment menu, ALSO make setting: "keys list automaticaly for use" and let peoples enter keys list and forget about this menu forever (optionaly you can add checkbox "its my private computer, its safe to automanage keys here". show this menu if no free/working keys from that menu available. (+2 unnecessary clicks: choose key click, login button click. total: 5 clicks)

4. im playing on russian servers. i dunno if wrobot remembers settings/products/fightclass/profile for each characters in other localizations but not in russian. i have many characters, one grinder, one skinner, one gatherer etc. every time (after click on wrobot + 5 unnecessary clicks) in need to change product/profile/fightclass for every characer (for druids its also mount name change to travel form). Yes i know about "setting backup" plugin. its even worse (+6 clicks for this plugin: 1 "plugins", 2 "setting backup", 3 "setting for selected plugin", 4 "load settings", 5 xml file click, 6 open click ). if you change something and forget about that - you need to change that again, save that setting. 

i think usefull feature: save product/profile/fightclass for each character by default, or add such option in settings

5. quester profile editor improvements 

6. quester editor <QuestFile> support. at this moment i spending hours to fight against wrobot and quester editor. There is alot of C# coding required to make fully afk profile. And im tired to fight unfriendly ui, unknown api and not documented product. atleast dotpeek decompiler helps alot. i managed how i attach c# code to my profile. but there is major editor problem. if i change something in editor: quest order, npc or quest info and save profile: <QuestFile> and link to .cs file removed from xml .

I attached 2 files. xml have <QuestFile> node, if you change quest order or any other changes in profile in editor and save it -> boom, no more QuestFile node there. Please fix that and

7. make quester profile and editor support for xml node <Include>somescript.cs</inclide> or something like that. quester editor is terrible for c# code. many usefull code (c# and/or lua) used multiple times in whole profile, its realy ugly everytime copy/paste this things in profiles.

8. API doc needed. you waste alot of time explain same info over and over, instead to make one documentation

test_quests.xml

test_quests.cs

I really find Your post disrespectful towards the creator of this program and it seems You have coding knowledge also.

It might be so, that You are annoyed with that many clicks, but for me I don't care.
I bought this program knowing exactly what I can and can't do.

It's like You are choosing to buy a car, You know exactly what You are buying.
So after I bought it I'm unhappy because of XYZ.
I don't go running to the car manufacturer and telling him what he has to change because I'm unhappy...that's not how it works!

Oh well, just my opinion.

24 minutes ago, neah said:

I really find Your post disrespectful towards the creator of this program and it seems You have coding knowledge also.

It might be so, that You are annoyed with that many clicks, but for me I don't care.
I bought this program knowing exactly what I can and can't do.

It's like You are choosing to buy a car, You know exactly what You are buying.
So after I bought it I'm unhappy because of XYZ.
I don't go running to the car manufacturer and telling him what he has to change because I'm unhappy...that's not how it works!

Oh well, just my opinion.

A piece of software grows and improves with such suggestions, so i don't think it's disrespectful.

I know exactly how he's feeling about the non existing API Documentation and the not user friendly Quest Editor. ( a friend created a improved version for me, so i was able to create more efficient quest profiles )

i dont want to be rude. its just my english is bad. also last two weeks i try to make some profiles. after two weeks, i just catch myself that i spend too many time to fight ui/editor/wrobot and not in profile creating.

that just my compilation of improvements. sorry if im offended someone.