WRobot + Multiboxing

Reaper666

i started doing this over the weekend. I control paly tank. then bot holy priest, MM Hunter, Assassin Rogue, Fire mage.

Level through the random dungeon finder.

Also I have the Unlimited license so I can run more than 1 instance of the bot at the same time on the same computer

30 minutes ago, dblbacker2200 said:

i started doing this over the weekend. I control paly tank. then bot holy priest, MM Hunter, Assassin Rogue, Fire mage.

Level through the random dungeon finder.

Also I have the Unlimited license so I can run more than 1 instance of the bot at the same time on the same computer

Unfortunately I don't have unlimited. I have downloaded isboxer and gonna experiment

buying unlimited license is about the same price as 2 single subs. My buddy uses ISboxer (and I am going to be trying it out soon).

But if you only have 2 accounts. You can play one and use the bot in party mode to control the 2nd account. I did that at first, played tank, botted healer

5 hours ago, dblbacker2200 said:

buying unlimited license is about the same price as 2 single subs. My buddy uses ISboxer (and I am going to be trying it out soon).

But if you only have 2 accounts. You can play one and use the bot in party mode to control the 2nd account. I did that at first, played tank, botted healer

Unlimited means you can run multiple wrobot it's on the one pc/ network.... Using a single wrobot licence. 

Is boxer is good software... Didn't know lex  was still around