Some questions

Hello, 
want to buy to the wrobot, because it looks like an awesome bot, but before I buy I have some questions regarding payment and the bot.

(If these questions are nooby Im sorry, Ive never botted before and if there are any mistakes in my text too. Im not a native speaker)

1. When I buy Wrobot lifetime subscription, can I upgrade to Wrobot unlimited lifetime subscription.

2. If I want to run multiple sessions, do I have to buy multiple wow accounts.

3. How big is the ban risk and how much hours/day are safe.

4. Is it hard to create profiles for the bot.

50 minutes ago, Celmos said:

Hello, 
want to buy to the wrobot, because it looks like an awesome bot, but before I buy I have some questions regarding payment and the bot.

(If these questions are nooby Im sorry, Ive never botted before and if there are any mistakes in my text too. Im not a native speaker)

1. When I buy Wrobot lifetime subscription, can I upgrade to Wrobot unlimited lifetime subscription.

2. If I want to run multiple sessions, do I have to buy multiple wow accounts.

3. How big is the ban risk and how much hours/day are safe.

4. Is it hard to create profiles for the bot.

1 - yes just ask droidz if that times comes

2 - Unless you have a new method of running more than one char on 1 account at the time, yes then you need more than one 1 account.

3 - No one can say, but the only ban we heard about using wrobot is people simply overdue farming/grinding and/or douing it in a crazy overpupulated area - and therefore getting reported by other players.

4 - Yes and No, depend on your knowledge, but i would say it is pretty easy to make a profile, but really hard to make a "Great/awesome profile".

In my experience VERY EASY. There is an option to run a routine. It just tracks what you do and save it. I have made numerous custom paths through various locations.

In regards to botting and detection, use the relogger application. It allows you to mimic human behaviors and lessen the risk. There are also plug ins that make you look more human.

21 minutes ago, Celmos said:

To bot effectively, do I need to buy the latest addon or can I just buy the wow battlechest.

That depends entirely on what you're trying to bot.

There are different profiles for different releases or level caps of the game.

What are you wanting to do??

1 hour ago, Celmos said:

To bot effectively, do I need to buy the latest addon or can I just buy the wow battlechest.

If your farming for gold- 95% of people would be farming in legion zones. there is big money atm in legion mats.

I still have many WoD (basic) accounts to test lvling routines however so it does depend

31 minutes ago, Celmos said:

Which way is the best to farm gold instances or killing mobs etc.

For legion- Killing mobs / farming leather / herb / ore

For non legion accounts- instances