LF Help with a small project farming / grinding

eeny

An issue for me with legion is that i cant find and zones with mailboxes to farm.  The only mailbox i can find is in Dalaran.

For me this leaves a problem as an unattended bot has very few methods of moving farmed items so they eventually will fill up.  This means i need to log in and empty every single bot every 1-2 days.

I'm working on this project because im going away for a week and wanted to leave the bots running with relogger (With conservative wait times) .  The issue i can foresee is that eventually after a few days my bots are going to be full of leathers / herbs / boons and scrolls... I need to a way to get the valuable stuff off my FarmBots which isnt a vendor.  In WoD i managed to do this with mailboxes for legion i can only come back with this

**Do not use the profile unless you look at it and understand what it does**  Atm i wont be assisting with "this doesnt load" - if you get stuck there, do not test this profile.

Being me- i made this profile as its the only way i saw i could do what i wanted to do.  The idea was to incorporate my grinding / gathering profiles into the pulses and once i hit a threshold of primary farm items, that pulse would be complete and the bot would attempt to hearth to Dalaran and MAILBOX / vendor items. then go back to farming.

If you want to use this you will need to set up your mailbox recipients and items and maybe do some balancing with the min-bags run code to fit your Farmbots bag size.

This is an Azsuna skinning profile.  Once the bot hits 2500 Stonehide leathers it will port, use all boons and scrolls of aeons / ages and attempt to mail/ vendor.  once its vendor-ed it should go back to farming.  ATM im banking on the user defining all the stuff they want to mail and then having the bot sell the rest- at this time i have not put the WRobot run code in to automatically sell grey / white / green items.

Asking for assistance:

• Any additional smarts that should be incorporated into the profile 
  • Reliability- its a minimal profile atm but it works.  is there anything else that can be included to make it bulletproof.
  • Flighmaster- NIL() when trying to direct the bot to go down to aszuna-Does not work bot just jumps and runs. il thank anyone that can fix that.
  • General ideas on other stuff that would be cool.

If you still reading - load it as a quest profile...

AFK_FARM.xml