Obliterate automation

ernvato21

On 27/10/2016 at 3:59 PM, ernvato21 said:

Is there anyway to automate obliteration using this bot?

Not that im aware of...I have been using Auto-IT script to somewhat automate it... i still need to hover around my PC to get it working however so i cant load up a profile, 5000 leather and come back after an hour later to my obliterum just yet.

The issue is blizzard has seen us coming on this one and has protected the buttons against scripting.  No matter what you do the client needs to be seen to click the button to get it to work....If someone can automate it, il give them a crisp high five.

Obliterate.PNG

29 minutes ago, eeny said:

If someone can automate it, il give them a crisp high five.

I am using the addons easy obliterate and oblivion. With this i can bind the obliterate to a hotkey. Next I set up the use Macro function in WRobot to click on that hotkey.

So now all I have to do is open up the forge and start WRotation and it will start obliterating.

25 minutes ago, XCow said:

I am using the addons easy obliterate and oblivion. With this i can bind the obliterate to a hotkey. Next I set up the use Macro function in WRobot to click on that hotkey.

So now all I have to do is open up the forge and start WRotation and it will start obliterating.

Want to link that "fightclass"? =)

On 02/11/2016 at 6:33 PM, XCow said:

You can use any FightClass I guess. You just need to set up the My Macro option in the advanced settings

You sir... are the man.

Attached for the (other) lazy people is a quest profile that does the same thing...load up easy obliterate and oblivion and make sure easy obliterate has "auto select" enabled.

Not the fastest thing... reliable tho.

OBLIVION.xml

• 7 months later...
On 11/2/2016 at 2:39 AM, eeny said:

You sir... are the man.

Attached for the (other) lazy people is a quest profile that does the same thing...load up easy obliterate and oblivion and make sure easy obliterate has "auto select" enabled.

Not the fastest thing... reliable tho.

OBLIVION.xml

I've tried using Easy Obliterate and for some reason after I auto-loot the first dust, it stops auto-looting...

Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but that seems to hang everything up.

Any pointers?

I have about 22,000 ancient health potions to Obliterate, lol :biggrin: