How to make gold with professions?

Hello,

So far Ive only been selling mats on the AH for gold, but Ive made a toon with blacksmithing and alchemy.

I finished the quest line with blacksmithing and alchemy is nearly done. The problem is I dont have a clue how to make gold with these professions. 

I know guides about making something called obliterum and chaos crystal or so, but I dont know how to create them.

If you have both gathers and crafters with full professionstars for max efficiency you can do the obliterum shuffle.  Its a good way to 'hide' your raw material farming as you can consolidate multiple full stacks of raw material into a few obliterum's to sell..  You will need to do a little prequest which may take  a few hours.  http://www.worldofmoudi.com/guide-obliterum .

Once thats done you can destroy crafted gear at the Obliterum Forge for Obliterum Ash. 100 dust is required to make 1 Obliterum. The amount of ash varies and increases based on the ilvl of the crafted item. This includes crafted gear, relics, gems, flasks, and potions. Obliterating ilvl 815 chests and legs are good, alchemist stones appears to be the best return at this time.  You can then sell the obliterum on the action house or raise the Ilvl of your gear.

AFAIK there isnt a profile to obliterate items yet so it will be quite manual to make and obliterate the items.  There are addons to assist with oblierating gear though.

all you need to do is weight up if you will make more gold obliterating or selling raw mats.

Sidenote- take a look on https://theunderminejournal.com/ and look if your bots make a named appearance on your server for the items you farm....  if they do make an appearance there you should definitely look into the oblit shuffle to hide your tracks a bit and reduce the raw mats your posting on the AH...unless your suicide botting in which case you know what your in for.