lvling with wrobot

style.lbz

Hey guys, i usually just use the bot to farm for 2-3 days a mount to gather mats but i wanna level my 60 rogue........ what is the best way to do it......

quest profiles are buggy as shit and get stuck every now and then or just dont do the quest if you dont babysit it.

Grind profile..... looks slow and very suspecious dosent it ¿

how do you guys do it...

i clearly dont wanna lvl alot of toons so i see no point in paying for a profile!

48 minutes ago, style.lbz said:

Hey guys, i usually just use the bot to farm for 2-3 days a mount to gather mats but i wanna level my 60 rogue........ what is the best way to do it......

quest profiles are buggy as shit and get stuck every now and then or just dont do the quest if you dont babysit it.

Grind profile..... looks slow and very suspecious dosent it ¿

how do you guys do it...

i clearly dont wanna lvl alot of toons so i see no point in paying for a profile!

Well... without either of those 2 what are your options????  Really only leaves PVP or gathering.  PVP IMO is the fastest way to get banned.  Gathering while it may make some good coin will be slower than grinding.

I 100% understand not wanting to spend money on quest profiles.  

Really, if you want to lvl this rogue while AFK- your going to be making profiles and grinding. If you don't want to grind because it looks 'suspicious'... well, what other method of botting doesnt look 'suspicious'?

You could always level the rogue the old fashioned way.

haha true that

im just wondering what everyone does... one of my friend told me i could maybe for archeology to lvl up!

tried a bunch of your profiles thanks for it..... to be honest its not that bad... but need a babysit...

im currently running the 58/70 grind profile u have up :D

Style.lbz

Agreed the quest profiles are still a little buggy, mostly becouse not that many people have been running though them - but they are getting better and better :)

I woulden't use archeology for leveling - not that is it not fast, but SOOO easy to spot, and normally contains a decent amount of player reports for beeing a bot.

If i had to choose how to lvl a new toon up, i would run a quester to lvl 15 then play dungoen for myself after that, as that is still pretty funny :-)

And if i dident have the time for that, then i would just start a quester and then have it on the secound monitor while i'm douing something els on the main screen.