WRobot has been Cr**ked.

conne2

Hello fellow members, I have been a member here for a quiet long time, and i have payed for a bot subscriptions and so on, it has really good pricese compared to HB but there is not any dungeon bots and so on... but still quiet good. 

I just wanted to  report something to the admins, and the makers of this bot, the one who has put in a lot of effort to code and make this bot exist and update it and so on.. 

I assume there will be a lot of users but not so much money comming in, becouse there is now an official cr**k for this bot, and it's not a cr**k made by a scummy teen or something, it's a cr**k made by a famous coding team called CD.
They made the most and i think the only cr**k (Really good working) cr**k for Honnorbuddy, and it worked for about 3-5 years or so. but about a month ago Honnorbuddy's CEO/Admins, noticed that they had a lot of money being lost cuz of the cr**k, and desided to make it really hard for the CD team. and changed the whole system, i don't know in details what they did, but they made it really hard for the CD (CD team) to solve the problem. so the cr**k did not work, and has not been working for 5-6 month.  And CD has been working hard to solve the problem with Honnorbuddy cr**k, but in the mean time they coded a cr**k for WRobot. that is free to use and free to download.

I made this post here so the admins of WRobot could see. and mby make some changes in there bot like Honnorbuddy did, so they wont lose a lot of money in sales and so on.  (And i also posted it here cuz i assume that all users here are subscribers)

Download link/page for the cr**k of WRobot : http://removed

Sorry for bad English.
LOVE: Conne2 

EDITED BY DROIDZ

Hello, I know this website, admins of this website make money with cracked bots, It's a shame that some people prefer to pay this team instead softwares creators. Normally, all WRobot cracks are obsolete or not working

Cracked Versions contains risk of trojan infections. The interest of the CD Group is not given you cracked versions. Their intend is to infect idiots who thinking everything is free for all. There is always an interest in your data to impersonate you or steal your creditcards or other payment credentials or simple steal your identity or Spam and DDoS others.

I will always warn people from this groups, they are not nice to you if you trust them you are lost!

Later I will analyze the lates cracked version to figure out what their thinking to do with your computer ;-)

Droidz Is not asking you to pay 50 bucks a month for god sake , his not asking you to pay for just a gather or just w-rotation .. or any of his many functions that come along with the all together program I'm sure he works very hard to make sure everything works likes its meant to and then some group of (people) .. want to try there best to jack with him .. I want to say more.. but I will keep my mouth and fingers off the keys .. People like Droidz  are workers .. people who try there best .. and then there are others who (try there best) at destroying  this work from the inside out ..  If these people are so smart why not make something they can be proud of instead of destroying what every one makes