3.3.5 (warmane) Battlegrounder, sometimes AFK

[Private server 3.3.5, Warmane]

Hello, I noticed sometimes i get kicked from battlegrounds because of inactivity (AFK), initially I thought i was getting reported but then I scrolled up the chat and everything was fine, it's like I really went AFK. So I checked the bot (usually i tab and do somtething else) and happens that the bot stands still, I have to put autorun for a while until it "hooks" to something and start his route/rotation. It happened today the exact moment it joined the battleground, and was alone in the start zone (bg was already started), it buffed and then did nothing else. Same for the second character that joined the same battleground, two characters same exact point, doing nothing. So I tried turning off the Free Mode but still nothing, the char weren't moving. The only way to unlock them and avoid the afk kick is check them regularly and bring them in range of some enemy or ally. Because if they spawn alone somewhere, they forgot "how to bot" :)

My question is: what exactly triggers this behaviour? And did anyone else experienced something like this?

Thanks.

I left the battlegrounder for 2 hours, when I came back was fighiting. Then he resurrected, alone, with no players near and was doing nothing. I tried to enable lua to move and nothing changed so I stopped the bot:

17:19:02 - [Resurrect] Player dead
(character doing nothing, then i stopped it)
17:19:46 - [BG] Stopped

Other lines from combat log are normal, I can see he was finding routes, following enemies, casting spell, resurecting. Didn't notice anything weird.

Only thing weird I noticed both while watching bot and by reading combat log, when there's an obstacle sometimes it keeps mounting/dismounting and looping into the obstacle (I also tried to set "path finding" to 2.0.

But I can live with that, the problem is that random afk that sometimes happen, I need to check the bot, when and why this happen.
Today i was away so I couldnt stare at the screen for 2 hours straight waiting to see for a problem (also, I would just normally play by myself instead of botting in that time if I'm on computer, what's the point..) so I have to catch the time the bot afks after some minutes of game.