1 minute ago, acko2013 said:

Hi! 

I also have a problem with fishbot, but don't want to start new thread. I wanted to try it with the Trial license, however it doesn't work correctly. It will cast Fishing every 2sec. 

You can check it at the log.

Thanks.

25 1 2017 19H50.log.html

Hello, try to increment your min/max latency in advanced general settings tab "Others"

15 minutes ago, Droidz said:

Fishing bobbers appear ingame before WRobot cast again Fishing? You game use default fishing bobbers?

Yes, the bobber appears and still the bot will recast the fishing spell. I am using custom UI, but the bobber looks as default.

20 hours ago, pookasmight said:

It's looting fine now but I've ran into a new issue. It's not using the baubles that are in my inventory. Im making sure the spelling is correct.

You use name like is appear in game?

another problem just popped up too.. not sure if it was from an update but it's no longer shift-clicking on the bobber. this is important because I use anything opener and it automatically opens clams when shift-clicking the bobber. anyway this can be an option for the fishbot? If these two problems can get fixed soon i'd donate some cash for your effort. I'm really impressed with this bot I just need these two things fixed and I'm a happy dood

• 4 weeks later...