Doubts

Pitoco

Guys, I have some doubts.
1) If I play with two accounts and use the bot in only one, am I risk taking ban to the account where I did not use the bot?

2) If I stock up everything I have done in a guild bank, which is only composed by my characters, and the guild account is banned, will I lose access to the items?

3) What is a fair fee to sell my gold to a goldseller?

2 hours ago, Pitoco said:
Guys, I have some doubts.
1) If I play with two accounts and use the bot in only one, am I risk taking ban to the account where I did not use the bot?

2) If I stock up everything I have done in a guild bank, which is only composed by my characters, and the guild account is banned, will I lose access to the items?

3) What is a fair fee to sell my gold to a goldseller?

1) As long as you don't have the bot running while on your main account, you should be fine.  However, if you want total safety, have a second PC set up where you only bot on that PC, and never access your main/guild account from that PC, just the bot.

2) Have the Guild Master on an unassociated account, like a battlechest account, so that if your other account(s) get banned, you still have access to your guild bank.

3) Prices fluctuate, and depend on whether you're on EU or US servers.  Right now, on US servers, the average is around .08 to .10 per k.  EU is currently higher than US.

5 hours ago, Hapiguy said:

1) As long as you don't have the bot running while on your main account, you should be fine.  However, if you want total safety, have a second PC set up where you only bot on that PC, and never access your main/guild account from that PC, just the bot.

2) Have the Guild Master on an unassociated account, like a battlechest account, so that if your other account(s) get banned, you still have access to your guild bank.

3) Prices fluctuate, and depend on whether you're on EU or US servers.  Right now, on US servers, the average is around .08 to .10 per k.  EU is currently higher than US.

does it matter buying licenses and setting up accounts with vpn or go with your regular ip? I've never messed with changing ips before

In my experience, unless you're using accounts that aren't yours (i.e. purchased from another player), and you follow the rule of never having the bot software running on the PC while your 'legit' account is running, you should be fine.

If you want an added layer of protection, run botted accounts on a separate PC, even on the same IP, and you'll be fine.

Even the most careful person can accidentally open wRobot while using their main account though, so it's best to keep them as separate as possible, imho.