Offtopic: Where do you buy your Wow keys for multiple accounts?

testingz

Have found no other source to ask this currently and there is no real offtopic forum besides the 'trash' one :) may I ask where you buy your wow keys from for multiple wow accounts to bot with? You may leave me a PM. Thank you very much

I actually used to use recruit a friend between all the bots. When one was banned the others weren't (probably luck) so I would have recommend that in the past. Not any longer though I hear RAF accounts are watched like hawks because of people like me lol. I would use "Gametimezone" as it's a great place for quick delivery, legit keys and great discounts. Also, use paypal for all transactions. That or gift cards. Nothing that can be traced. :) 

-Spooge

9 hours ago, loves2spooge said:

I actually used to use recruit a friend between all the bots. When one was banned the others weren't (probably luck) so I would have recommend that in the past. Not any longer though I hear RAF accounts are watched like hawks because of people like me lol. I would use "Gametimezone" as it's a great place for quick delivery, legit keys and great discounts. Also, use paypal for all transactions. That or gift cards. Nothing that can be traced. :) 

-Spooge

Thank you for sharing, instantly came to my mind, because of the linking, they could all be shut down very easily, when one may got have tracked and would be on it's way to be banned.. yeah exactly.

14 hours ago, Hapiguy said:

We need discount keys for US... this full retail price b.s. sucks... :sad:

I really don't get why eu keys are almost half that of us keys in price. What's the deal?