Bot stutter-moves

I'm currently testing the trial before I spend 40€ on the bot but for some reason (I'm playing 1.12.1) the bot stutters from wp to waypoint.. like I see him spamming click to move on the waypoint but he just moves stops moves stops 10 times per second towards the waypoint. Any idea why?

Ive botted games for years, and I can say for sure that its not server lag, internet lag or the hardware of my pc :S I just figured I'd post here since multiple people have pathing issues.:/

I understand what you're saying.

I've been using this bot without issue for the last ... 9 months give or take?

I never messed with the trial, though...

That being said, I'm sure Droidz will have an answer, or will be able to resolve the issue.

Just try to provide as much information as possible regarding class/location/profile/etc.

With the trial version u cant download any files like fight classes or profiles so I created my own (watched a tutorial before but its honestly pretyt easy), As for profiles I used automation and created a short grind profile. Same problem on 2 different classes (2 different fight classes) and both modes. :/

48 minutes ago, user6e616d65 said:

I already made a topic about this problem as well. Lots of people have this issue but droidz don't seem to care or bother to respond. I guess I'll dump a log here tomorrow.

Yeah I am getting this problem as well. Every since that update today My bot stutters when moving , it was not like this before the new update.